Nowhere Is Safe

Selamat Tahun Baru

We hope you enjoy the site as much as we enjoy creating it. Have a great day!
Sweet child in time you'll see the line.
The line that's drawn between the good and the bad.
 See the blind man shooting at the world.
Bullets flying taking tol. lIf you've been bad,
Lord I bet you have. And you've been hit by flying lead.
 You'd better close your eyes and bow your head. And wait for the ricoche

 



If I were a boy Even just for a day Id roll out of bed in the morning And throw on what I wanted and go Drink beer with the guys And chase after girls Id kick with who I wanted And I'd never get confonted for it Cause theyd stick up for me. If I were a boy I think I could understand How it feels to love a girl I swear Id be a better man. Id listen to her Cause I know how it hurts When you lose the one you wanted Cause hes taken you for granted And everything you had got destroyed If I were a boy I would just turn off my phone Tell everyone it's broken So they think that I was sleeping aloneId put myself first And make the rules as I go Cause I know that shed be faithful Waitin for me to come home Its a little too late for you to come back Say it's just a mistake Think Id forgive you like that If you thought I would wait for you.You thought wrong But youre just a boy You dont understand  How it feels to love a girl Someday you wish you were a better man You dont listen to her You dont care how it hurts Until you lose the one you wanted Cause youve taken herfor granted And everything you had got destroyed

But youre just a boy